Friday 31 January 2014

January body fails!

Ok so I don't know about the rest of you but over Christmas I ate what I wanted and indulged a hell of a lot! And many people decided that January would be the diet month however I decided that January was far to busy and stressful of a month for me to be doing that alongside endless uni papers...so I decided that February was gonna be my January and starting tomorrow I'm going to do at least two blogilates work outs a day and run on Sundays and Wednesday as they're my days off :) who's with me ?

I find that my schedule is far to busy for me to comit to join the gym so YouTube classes and running twice a week suit me fine I've picked up theses amazing trainers for my running what do you think? 
Ps I'm also majorly excited that I did this post all from my phone which means a post a day just got a whole lot easier 

XOxo LLL 

No comments:

Post a Comment