Thursday 20 March 2014

Tame that frizz

Ok guys so it's been a while since I've shared some love with products, I've ended buying quite a few items of clothing which put a hold on beauty buys..not to worry I have lots to come :) (I think) 

Anyways I've always used the John Freda 3 days straight however it's recently got re formulated with added keratin. If your a beauty girl under a rock keratin is what's in your hair so adding to bleached damaged hair like mine is a god send! 

Even tho it's says 3 days straight I wash my hair once a week and use this and it give me the salon blow dry at home and it's a staple in my hair regiment. 

Don't let the 'straight' worry you it still makes your hair able to curl if you an everyday curly hair girl like me :) 
Xoxo LLL 

Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel I uploaded the tmi tag 

No comments:

Post a Comment