Tuesday 3 September 2013

im on bloglovin :)

bloglovin is basically a site where all bloggers and can share their blog its not precisely for blogger.com people which is great as you can fin literally anyone who blogs by clicking what catorgory you want the blog to write about.
if you have bloglovin feel free to leave me your link you can also get a free app which again I think is great as you can read blogs on the go :)

http://www.bloglovin.com/elleellelle

so heres to another short but sweet post

xoxo LLL




















this is just my link to claim my blog lovin
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10534179/?claim=5f3utexvz4r">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

3 comments:

  1. I can see you really enjoying the world of blogging along side YouTube! :) can't wait to see some more of your creative tutorials :)
    beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! im soo happy i took you advice and joined ive got 15 posts which im planning on doing already :) can you recommend some blogs for me to follow xxx

      Delete
    2. When I got started I used to look up uk beauty blogs on google and find people that I thought were good to follow & commented on people's blogs.. It takes a while but you'll soon find yourself getting more & more followers, It will really help your YouTube as well as more beauty bloggers/vloggers are more likely to find you :)
      xxx

      Delete