Friday 6 September 2013

The sh**t is bananas B.A.N.A.N.A.S
in the words of Gwen Stefani


with my recent lifestyle change, I've recently found myself eating two bananas a day coming from someone who NEVER ate fruit!

I will admit im still rather fussy when it comes to food my love for bananas is because they are soo easy to eat! peal the skin that's it! if I want to eat an apple I need to decore it peal the skin and then slice it (EFFORT) same with melon which I love and im not really a fan of oranges although I LOVE fresh orange juice.

there's also a range of things you can do with bananas for instanced bananas bread, bananas pancakes, add them to a smoothie or protein shake, add them to cereal, the possibilities are endless!

the health benefits are also amazing - protects your eyesight
 - builds better bones
- promotes kidney health the list could go on and to prove I did a little research a little table of the vitamins you get from a banana




overall I LOVE them and I think you all should too


xoxo LLL


http://www.bloglovin.com/elleellelle


No comments:

Post a Comment